If you are bored this weekend, you should go see the last night of Urinetown at the University of Chicago (the alma mater of both the writers, who came to town to give an interview yesterday and were delightful), Wait Until Dark at Court (I haven't seen it yet, but that play is so exciting), and/or Week 2 of Treasure Hunt at Links Hall (ever-crazy/enjoyable times with A. Gragasin).

I, on the other hand, have a lot to do. Surprise! Panic! Etc.

I have decided to stay in Chicago over Spring Break (in a week), and it is such a relief. I will spend it trying to find a dentist that accepts my insurance before it runs out, going to lots of shows, reading Josh's Poetic Children's Guide to Animal Tropes, doing playwriting exercises with Tamara Silverleaf(!), working at the coffee shop (blasting 90s music), and drinking heavily. Yes.