Dear Everyone:

First off: Merry Christmas, if you're into that kind of thing. I spent most of it teaching my brother to use Garage Band so he could make beats. Like, for rapping. Which he does. And now, on to business:

This New Year's Eve I am planning to be in NYC, at the 2 a.m. Amanda Palmer (of the Dresden Dolls) show at the Bowery Ballroom, as well as her pre-party at a secret location in Brooklyn. I have a +1 on the guest list and an extra ticket to the show, and am looking for someone to give (which is to say, not ask money for) these things to, so I can have a companion during what I am sure will be an absurd evening. I saw Amanda at the Bowery last New Year's, and found myself at Coney Island at dawn on New Year's Day with a bunch of ecologists after almost getting arrested with a gypsy orchestra in the subway. So, you know, good times. If you or someone excellent you know is interested, shoot me an email at sid [dot] branca [at] gmail [dot] com.

Long Live the Punk Cabaret.

oh, P.S.: the show is 18+, the party is 21+, and Amanda is performing with the Danger Ensemble.